Snapchat has been fascinating to many users world over but many are still not able to get a hang of it. There are some tricks that you might still not be familiar with. Even after using it for a while you might have overlooked some of the hidden features or uses of Snapchat. For example, this photo sharing app can also be used to create artistic pictures, if only you know how.
Let us find out interesting tricks for Snapchat users:
The first thing that you need to do is ensure that you have the latest version of Snapchat. If not then download it from Google Play or use iTunes.
• Now, launch the app and tap the Gear icon-> Additional Services-> Manage, from here you will be able to manage settings and enable features. This would include replay, filters, special text, and front-facing flash.
• You can choose to display your content to friends you have chosen using your Sent to screen option.
• For overlay of emoji and text, you can use the text feature. Tap the T letter and enter text, this text will be magnified.
• Drawing or doodling too is easy, slide the rainbow bar to choose a color. You can draw on your snaps, drag to left corner of the rainbow color slider, this will help you draw in white.
• To draw in color black you need to drag to bottom and use the black crayon to draw from the rainbow slider.
• If you are an Android user then you can choose transparent color then hold down rainbow slider and select transparent color.
Additional Updates and Tricks
• The latest updates are provided by Snapchat to enable adding Instagram filters. Swipe to left to preview filters.
• You can put labels on your pictures or snaps by doodling on it.
• Geolocation too is possible based on current location or when the snap was taken.
• Filters can be used to help you display the time of the picture taken buy instagram likes cheap.
• Using the overlay feature you can label videos too.
• Speed filters help in capturing the speed of any object.
• Tap the lightening icon that is located on the top left corner, this will help you turn on the front flash for brighter pictures.
• You can even use the replay feature, tap on any picture and this will reveal the Replay feature. This way you can see what you had captured a few moments ago.